How To Register
We hope you will find our online event registration website to be easy-to-use and convenient. Designed to be intuitive, each webpage offers prompts to guide you through the event registration process.
For those who have limited internet access (such as dial-up service) or may not be comfortable using the online registration system, please call our office at (920) 746-1359 to register by phone.
- Choose “Upcoming Events” on left side bar.
Choose one of the following ways to navigate through the events listing:
- Select “All Events” on the right side-bar on your screen – OR –
- Use the “Previous Events” and “Next Events” links under the event descriptions to page through events chronologically – OR –
- Click the dark blue highlighted dates on the monthly calendar and then select an event from the list that appears beneath the calendar -OR –
- Use the links under “Looking for a specific event type” to find events in specific categories like “Free” or “Explore the Door.”
- Click on the name of an event to read full details and begin the registration process.
- Click the orange colored “Register Now” button.
- If registration has not begun, the button will not be visible.
- If the event is filled, join the waiting list by clicking Click here to Join the Event Waiting List.
- Enter the full name of each person attending the event. Children’s names may be followed by their age. (Ex. Tommy Jones, age 5.)
- Enter the number of attendees.
- Click the blue colored “Add to Cart” button. Note: Even free events require this step for registration.
- If you wish to register for multiple events, choose “Find More Events” or “Continue Shopping.”
- When you have finished adding events to your cart, click the blue colored “Proceed to Checkout” button and complete the billing details. You must complete this step for free or ticketed events. Note: If the address entered during checkout does not match the address your credit card company has on file (your “billing address”), a credit card processing error will occur.
- Review your order and click the blue colored “Place Order” button.
- If there is a balance due, you may choose “Check Payment” or “Credit Card.” If you experience a credit card processing error, you can select “Check Payment” and call our office to make a credit card payment over the phone.
- You will see a confirmation page with your order number and the details of the events you have registered for. You will also receive this information in an email.
- In the event that you need to cancel all or part of an event registration, please make your cancellation by clicking here. Many events have waiting lists, so we ask that you not delay in completing the cancellation form. If your cancellation occurs just before an event and we are unable to fill your seats, you may consider asking us to convert your ticket fee to a tax-deductible donation.
- If you have questions or need to modify any of your event registration information, please contact the Door County Land Trust at (920)746-1359 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.