How To Register
We hope you will find our online event registration website to be easy-to-use and convenient. Designed to be intuitive, each webpage offers prompts to guide you through the event registration process.
For those who have limited internet access (such as dial-up service) or may not be comfortable using the online registration system, please call our office at (920) 746-1359 to register by phone.
- There are many ways to navigate through the events listing.
- Select “All Events” on the right side-bar on your screen.
- Use the “Previous Events” and “Next Events” links at the bottom of the page to go through all events chronologically.
- Click the highlighted dates on the event calendar and then select an event from the list beneath the calendar.
- Use the links on the lower right to find events in specific categories like “Free Event” or “Dining for Open Spaces.”
- Click on the name of an event to learn more details or begin the registration process.
- Click the orange colored “Register Now” button.
- If registration for a particular event has not yet begun, the button may not be visible yet. Registration for hikes begins about one month in advance of the hike.
- Join the waiting list if the event is filled by clicking (CLICK HERE) to Join the Event Waiting List.
- Enter the full name of each person attending that event. Then, enter the number of attendees and click the blue colored “Add to cart” button. You will not be able to correct spelling errors once you have clicked “Add to Cart.”
- Choose “Find More Events” or “Continue Shopping” if you wish to register for multiple events.
- When you have finished adding events to your cart, click the blue colored “Proceed to Checkout” button and complete the Billing Details. You must complete this step for events that are free or ticketed. Please note that your credit card will not be processed if the address entered during checkout does not match the address your credit card company has on file.
- Click the blue colored “Place Order” button once you have reviewed your order. If there is a balance due, you may choose “Check Payment” or “Credit Card.” If you experience an error while your credit card is processing, you may wish to select “Check Payment” and mail us a check later.
- You will see a confirmation page with your order number and the details of the events you have registered for. You will also receive this information in an email.
- If you have questions or need to modify any of your event registration information, please contact the Door County Land Trust at (920) 746-1359 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the event that you need to cancel all or part of an event registration, please make your cancellation by clicking here. Many events have waiting lists, so we ask that you do not delay in completing the cancellation form. If you prefer to speak to someone in our office about your event registration, please call (920) 746-1359.